Friday 24 September 2010

Exciting news…

I’ve not been at all present on the blog front for ages, neither new posts or, ashamedly, even reading very many of my regulars. The reason is that I have been plagued by utter exhaustion and I have had absolutely no energy and have been very zombie-like of late.

The reason? I am pregnant!

Woohoo! I’m nearly 13 weeks and just had our first scan this week which was fantastic beyond words.

So hopefully as I enter the second trimester I should get some much-needed energy back and be a little more engaged with my life in general, and weaving and blogging also.

I know it’s still early but I’d like to weave something for the new baby, perhaps a cot blanket and of course Christmas is just around the corner. But first I must finish, nay, start the rug that I have half on, half off the loom. Well, soon anyway….

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congratulations! That's great news!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What wonderful news!! I really hope you feel the energy and bloom that the second trimester brings and wave bye-bye to the nasty draining sicky first one. Can't wait to hear how everything progresses. Fay x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! What a lucky baby having a weaver as a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS! that's fantatic news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charlotte, for some reason I've only just seen this, but congratulations! So very exciting. I hope you are feeling well with it and look forward to seeing you back in blogland soon... :) Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails